How Can You Help?

Forestino says Report a Pest!

You can play an important role in protecting your state's agriculture and your environment by reporting the sighting of a pest that you suspect may be a new invasive species in your area.

If possible, take photographs of the plant or pest. Include something of commonly known size in the photo for comparison. Taking photos of the immediate environment where the sighting occurred and key landmarks for finding the site is also helpful.

Contact Information Resource Links

CA Agricultural Commissioners

The Agricultural Commissioners and Sealers promote and protect the agricultural industry, the environment and the public of the State of California.

Visit Page

UC Cooperative Extensions (UCCE)

UCCE, ANR’s outreach arm, has farm, 4-H, and nutrition, family and consumer sciences advisors based in more than 50 county offices.

Visit Page